Video surveillance for home usage or for small systems
Watch your kids with nanny, while you’re at work
Make sure that your property is safe, while you’re away on vacation
Don’t miss your pets’ funny moments even if you have to go on a business trip
See who’s at your front door
Take care of your elderly
Overlook deliveries and service workers
Automate contactless access control and ‘smart home’ systems
Get instant notifications about emergencies
Xeoma is the video surveillance software of the new generation. It’s easy to feel confident and safe with Xeoma – you can check what is going on any time.
Xeoma is multi-purpose software for working with cameras that can be used in hundreds of different ways to achieve various goals, flexibly. Here’s what it can do:
* Simple remote access from a mobile application to control the activities of a nanny or children in the absence of adults at home.
* Intrusion detection: at night, during daytime when you’re at work, or while on vacation or a business trip.
* Opportunity to “look” into the cameras at any time for no reason or in order to make sure that the pets are doing fine.
* Outside monitoring of the premises for animal and bird spotting, or to collect evidence of systematic violations by neighbors or passers-by.
* Constant yet non-intrusive care over elderly relatives that still want independency. Possibility to spot presence of strangers in the house, the fall of a person, screams, or shots.
* Control of courier delivery or activities of other hired workers (repairmen, cleaning services or lawn mowing, etc.) without the need for your presence on site.
* Fast detection of abnormal situations – for example, of a starting fire – and notifications in various ways configured by you.
Xeoma will help in dozens of scenarios, utilizing both simple and sophisticated features:
Motion Detector module allows you to detect moving objects and start recording.
‘Loitering Detector’ to detect if someone’s in a suspicious proximity of your territory for some time.
‘Cross-Line Detector’ will detect if a delivery person, postman, etc. has gone to restricted areas, not just to the door.
Sending Email module will inform you about emergencies by email.
Web Server will let you broadcast the images from your cameras to a website. This gives you the opportunity to share the image with your family or friends.
AI: “SmartHome RIF+” module can be used in home video surveillance system, as well as “Face recognition” that can help you to be sure that no unwanted person entered the house. And “Objects detector” can be used in the yard to watch pets or – on the contrary – ignore appearance of cars/animals (such as birds or neighbour’s cats that can sneak into the yard) to avoid being bombarded with ‘unwanted’ detections.
Start working with Xeoma is easy:
1. Choose any camera you like. Guide: how to choose a camera?
2. Connect it to your computer.
3. Launch Xeoma on this computer. Your camera will be detected automatically.
4. Set up Xeoma’s features the way you want them to work – Motion Detector, Archive, Scheduler, notifications and much more!
Or just use Xeoma’s default optimal settings.
Watch live images and archives, manage cameras, get notifications – be there when someting important happens!
For home usage we recommend getting Lite licenses (for 1, 2 or 4 cameras) or Standard licenses for 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 cameras.
Professional edition Xeoma Pro and Additional modules with artificial intelligence can also be used in demanding scenarios.
Real-world questions from Xeoma users, answered:
Xeoma Starter: is it possible to add 2 more cameras to starter license?
What is the cost to upgrade from Xeoma Starter to Xeoma Lite?