|Operating system||Official version||Beta version|
|Linux (for x86 processors)|
|Mac OS X|
|Linux (for ARM processors version 8, 64-bit OS)|
|Linux (for ARM processors version 7, 32-bit OS)|
|iOS from AppStore (only client)|
- Mac OS
Feel free to use this QR code to download Xeoma from Google Play:
1. Take a mobile phone or tablet with a camera in it
2. Point your camera at the QR code
3. Next you’ll be re-directed to Google Play
4. Download and install Xeoma (client and server) for your Android device
By downloading, you agree to our End-user license agreement (EULA).
Attention! We recommend testing Xeoma in the mode that you are planning to use. Comparison of Starter, Lite, Standard and Pro modes can be checked here. Please contact us to get a free demo or ask any questions.
How to start working with Xeoma
It’s easy to start working with Xeoma!
1. Download Xeoma for the needed operating system by clicking the Download button next to the selected version.
2. Unpack the archive and/or launch the executable file of Xeoma like you do with other software or apps.
3. Without a license Xeoma starts in the Trial mode where you can try nearly all of Xeoma features. For a longer test, you can request a demo license
4. To switch to Xeoma Pro, Xeoma Standard, Xeoma Lite or Xeoma Starter editions activate the corresponding license. Alternatively, switch to the Free version. See more about Xeoma modes of functioning below.
Would you like to test Trial version of Xeoma in Lite or Standard mode? Instruction can be found here.
|Starting from version 22.11.25, you can switch directly from the program interface to trial versions of all editions: Pro, Standard, Lite and Starter (previously the Trial mode represented only the Pro edition). This is useful if you are interested in purchasing a license for a specific mode and want to make sure that the selected edition has everything you need.|
Xeoma has several editions:
Lite edition: basic functionality for up to 4 cameras (6 modules in each chain);
Standard edition: no limitations in time of use or amount of modules in chains;
Pro edition: all the benefits of the standard edition + professional modules;
Trial edition: unlimited functionality and any modules while settings restored to defaults every 8 hours/at program exit, rewritable archive every hour. If you need more time to test Xeoma before you buy, simply contact us;
Free edition: view of up to 1000 cameras (3 modules in each chain). To get Xeoma in the free edition subscribe to our newsletter.
Comparison of modes
Do you want to be the first to learn about new versions of Xeoma? Subscribe to notifications of new Pre-release versions of Xeoma.
Send us your feedback – together we will make Xeoma ideal and convenient for everyone!
- Minimum requirements, computer specs and supported languages on our calculator page.
- By default, Xeoma starts in the trial edition. User-specified settings are reset to defaults at restarts (see more);
- Can work without installation, no admin rights required to try;
- Cameras in local network with default credentials are found automatically.
- If you are using a Pre-release version, please subscribe to our Pre-release version announcer. Send us your feedback. It will help us release bug-free official versions.
- Update to a newer version through user interface or manually.
- Free utility for customization and rebranding of Xeoma for resellers!
To get Xeoma in the free version, download it here. Do you like Xeoma and want it to develop faster? Help us grow: please recommend it to your friends!
Get Xeoma free version
Subscribe to our free newsletter, and get Xeoma free version.
Supported operating systems
Officially supported operating systems*: Windows 32 and 64-bit (Server 2008 R2/2012/2016, 7, 8, 10),
Linux 32 and 64-bit both with or without graphical interface (Ubuntu 12 and up, Debian 7 and up, openSUSE 12.2 and up, Mint 13 and up, CentOS 7 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or higher, Astra Linux (version 2.11.3 and up); RED OS (version 7.2. and up); OS Alt (version 8.2. and up)),
Linux ARM – Raspbian released on 2016-02-29 or later (for Raspberry 2 or higher),
Mac OS X (10.9 or higher),
Android OS 5.0 or higher,
iOS 9 or higher,
Sailfish OS version 126.96.36.199. and up.
Unofficially supported operating systems:**
Linux Kali (version 18 and up); RancherOS; Fedora (version 31 and up); Elbrus (version 1.4.3 and up); PCLinuxOs (version 2018.06 and up); elementary OS Linux (version 5.0 and up); Arch Linux version 2020.10.01.
*If you need Xeoma for an older OS, please write us.
**Officially supported operating systems are tested with Xeoma before any release. Unofficially supported operating systems were successfully tested with Xeoma several times at user requests (but not before every release of Xeoma new versions).
Supported languages: Main languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Hungarian, Polish and Russian.
Dutch, Danish, Romanian, Turkish, Croatian, Finnish, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Ukrainian and Belorussian.
Xeoma free webcam software contains no viruses, no spyware or adware. It is free to download and safe to install and run. Even if you do not have an antivirus you can run a security scan and find confirmation on www.virustotal.com.
Launch problems troubleshooting:
– the “The publisher of this program cannot be verified” message
– antivirus messages (e.g. “Gen:Variant.Symmi.592”)
– the “Access denied” message in console
– the “Application can’t be opened.” message in Mac OS
– the “Install blocked” message in Android
Deals and updates
Ready to get new versions before all others? Subscribe to announcements about new Pre-release versions here
Please, let us know if your antivirus gives you a false warning about Xeoma! To solve the problem, you can add Xeoma to the list of exclusions or temporarily disable the antivirus/firewall.